Titanium™ Maximum Security Software
Home Telecom offers FREE Internet Security software to all Home Telecom High Speed Internet Customers (a $89.95/year value). The Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security software provides:
Easy to Use & Essential Threat Protection
- Protects you from viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, phishing, botnets, rootkits, fake antivirus and more
- Blocks unsafe websites, and warns about dangerous sites before you click on them
- Finds and blocks malicious links in emails or IMs and spam from your email
- Boosts the Windows Firewall and validates Wi-Fi networks and hotspots
Social Network Safety
- Indicates dangerous links on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and MySpace
- Identifies settings that may leave your personal information vulnerable using the new Facebook Privacy Scanner feature
- Improves PC performance by cleaning up temporary files, registries, browser history, cookies, and the start-up manager using System Tuner
Protect Children Online
- Restricts web content and access to desktop applications
- Sets an access schedule for your kids
Protect Data from Loss and Theft
- Safeguards personal information like credit card numbers and passwords
- Shreds sensitive data using Secure Erase
- Stores sensitive documents in a password-protected folder, and allows you to remotely lock files in case of computer loss or theft
This service is free as long as you remain a Home Telecom High Speed Internet customer. This software is not available to dial-up customers.
To access the software:
- Click the Internet Support link under Quick Links.
- Log into Online at HomeSC.com using your HomeSC.com account information.
- Once logged in, click the Trend Micro Security Service link.
You may install the software on up to eight PCs. If you require technical support, please contact our technical support group by calling 1-877-899-3377.