Coronavirus Business Operations
At Home Telecom, we remain committed to keeping all of you connected at all times throughout the Coronavirus pandemic; however, we want to be sure to keep you and our employees safe and healthy while doing so. With that in mind, we have made several changes to the way that we are doing business while the threat of contracting COVID-19 remains high.
If You Think You’ve Been Exposed to the Coronavirus...
- Please do not come to our office.
- Contact us immediately if you have a scheduled installation or repair appointment so we may reschedule your appointment.
Available Online Tools
We have several tools available to you to limit social interaction for your protection and the protection of our employees while continuing to provide the service you have come to expect.
- Online Chat – Visit HomeSC.com and click the gray and green bubble on the bottom right of your screen. Our representatives are available to promptly provide the service you need.
- Online Bill Pay – Visit HomeSC.com/ebill to view or pay your bill.
- Instant Info-Line – Call 888-746-4482 and select option 1 to check your balance or pay your bill over the phone.
- Web Self Care – Visit HomeSC.com/GO to upgrade your internet speed online if you are a current internet customer.
- Online Support Tools – Visit HomeSC.com/contact-us to send us an email or access a complete list of support tools.
- Home Telecom is dedicated to keeping our customers connected. In that spirit, we are operating as it were any other business day with added precautions. We are practicing social distancing in our offices and still answering the phones to answer questions and provide support. There is very little that our employees cannot handle for our customers over the phone or through our drive-thru services.
- If you are experiencing a trouble with any service, please contact 888-746-4482 or you can report a trouble here. Once you talk to one of our customer representatives, you will be asked a series of screening questions to determine if it is safe for our technician to enter your home if needed. If your answers depict a potentially unsafe environment for our employee, we will attempt to fix your issue remotely and without entering your home.
Visits From Our Technicians
- Once it is deemed necessary for a technician to visit your home to install a new service or repair your existing service, you will be asked another series of screening questions before the technician will enter your home. In an effort to reduce personal contact, we are asking all of our customers to reasonably limit contact to only 1 person in the household at the install or repair service call.
- All of our technicians are supplied with gloves, face masks, disinfecting wipes, and hand sanitizer for added protection. In addition to personal protective supplies, our technicians also have booties, safety glasses, and crawl space suits that can be used for added protection.