Whether you’re cooking for a large extended family or just your immediate family, this holiday season probably has you seeing double prices. Sit back, and browse our favorite budget-friendly Thanksgiving recipes courtesy of TikTok creators.
Top-Rated Budget-Friendly Thanksgiving Recipes
Whether you’re looking for traditional southern Thanksgiving recipes or want to mix it up this year by trying some new side dishes, check out these budget-friendly Thanksgiving recipes that your friends and family are sure to enjoy.
- Turkey – If you want to have the classic whole turkey this Thanksgiving, check out how to clean, brine and bake the turkey in this easy recipe. If you prefer a more budget-friendly option, we recommend a whole chicken instead of a turkey.
- Gravy – Thanksgiving dinner is nothing without delicious, rich gravy. Check out this make-ahead gravy, and remember, if you need a budget-friendly option, opt for either chicken wings or swap in canned chicken broth.
- Stuffing – A classic cornbread stuffing is a must for southern Thanksgiving dinners. This veggie-filled moist cornbread can be baked separately or stuffed inside a turkey.
- Macaroni and Cheese – This is the ultimate comfort food and a must-have side dish for many Americans. Try this unique version of baked macaroni and cheese that will make your family go back for seconds!
- Sweet Potato Casserole – While this may be an optional side dish for west-coast folks, sweet potato casserole is a must-have down South. Check out this easy recipe that highlights the delicate sweetness of this classic root vegetable. The best part is that a portion of this recipe is easy to make the night before.
- Mashed Potatoes – Elevate your standard mashed potatoes with this simple, easy recipe that will impress your family and pairs perfectly with make-ahead gravy.
- Scalloped Potatoes – Instead of opting for a box mix, try this simple, easy scalloped potato dish this holiday season.
- Green Bean Casserole – This simple green bean casserole comes with pre-made ingredients and boasts the classic flavor Americans have known and loved since 1955.
- Cranberry Sauce – Make this quick homemade cranberry sauce two days ahead of time and store it in your refrigerator. Quickly reheat or serve chilled.
Make the most of your holiday this season with these easy, budget-friendly Thanksgiving recipes that are sure to be a hit!