Moncks Corner / Harleyville / St.George Local Telephone Service
Single Line: $20.00 per month
Does not include the Federal Universal Service Charge, FCC Subscriber Line Fee, Access Recovery Fee, Emergency Service Preparation Charge, or the Telecommunications Relay Services Charge.
Includes Local Calling to and from these exchanges:
|Moncks Corner Area||Exchanges|
|Moncks Corner||719 761 899 482|
|St. George||560 563 636 638|
Local Calling Area
We realize that many people in our service area make many, if not most, of their “long distance” calls to areas close to home. So we offer Local Zone Calling, a service to enable you to call within certain “zones” or LATAs (Local Access Transport Areas) at lower rates.
With Local Zone Calling:
- You dial the 10-digit telephone number you're calling. If you dial 1+ the Area Code, your call will be charged at your regular long distance rate.
- Call detail is provided unless you select the Flat Rate Option.
- Local Zone Calling is a one-way, outgoing service.
- Each telephone line you have requires its own option.
- There is no installation or setup charge.
To learn more about 10-digit dialing see the Voice FAQs.
Measured 3.5¢ Option
All calls made within your Local Calling Zone using seven or 10-digit dialing are only 3.5¢ per minute. 50¢ monthly fee.
Flat Rate Option
Unlimited calling to the Tri-County area (Berkeley, Charleston, Dorchester Counties) for $14.60 per month. Calls to the remainder of the Coastal Calling Zone are 4.5¢ per minute. The Flat Rate Option is not available in the Midlands Calling Zone (Harleyville customers).