How to View Your Monthly Statement Online
To view and pay your bill, simply follow the below instructions:
- Go to HomeSC.com/ebill and click Access Your Account.
- Sign in to your account with your Username/Account Number and Password that you created when you first registered your account. If you haven’t registered your account yet, click here to get started.
By default you will be on the Account Summary tab. From here, you can:
- See your personal information which includes your name, address, and email address. If you ever want to change your email address, select “Edit email address” to input your new email address. Don't forget to save this information.
- View Account Information. This is where you can see your service account or account number, current bill date, due date of your current bill, statement balance, current balance, and access to your payment options.
- Review Statement Information. You can view up to 12 current and past bills as well as bill inserts that go along with a particular bill. To view current or previous bills, select the bill date you would like to view, then select “View” to display the bill. If you would like to see the bill insert for that month that may include promotions or other important notices, just select “View.”
- Set up recurring payment information.
- View online Scheduled Payments and Recent Payment Activity.
If you select the Make a Payment tab, you can easily select or add your preferred payment method. Choose if you want to pay the amount due, current balance, or insert another amount. Select the payment date and then enter the security code for your current payment method. Click “Authorize Payment” and follow the proceeding steps.
On the Recurring Payments tab, you can manage your recurring payments by setting up, editing, or stopping recurring payments. If you set up automated payments, be sure to schedule your payments after your “Bill Date” and before your “Due Date”. These dates will be consistent on a monthly basis.
By selecting the Payment Methods tab, you can view your current payment methods, add a credit card, and add a bank account. You can also delete these payment methods at any time. Make sure these payment methods are updated regularly when you receive a new credit card.
Under the Security dropdown options, you have the ability to change your password, deactivate login and logout of your account.
Lastly, the Manage Account dropdown menu allows you to switch or add multiple accounts with Home Telecom.