Whether you’re considering signing up for HomeStream TV or you just joined, we’ve put together a helpful welcome post to guide you through the process. We want you to get the most out of your HomeStream TV experience.
A primary benefit of switching to HomeStream TV is cutting the traditional cable cord, which means you’ll have access to all your favorite live, on-demand and recorded shows, sports and movies through your new app!
So let’s get started!
Downloading the HomeStream TV AppIf you’ve already signed up for HomeStream TV, download the HomeStream TV App on iOS and Android devices, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV and Android Smart TVs. You can also visit online and log in to begin watching immediately.
Compatible HomeStream TV DevicesThere’s a wide range of compatible devices for HomeStream TV.
- Fire TV Edition Element & Westinghouse (OS 5.2+)
- Fire TV Edition Toshiba & Insignia (OS 6.2+)
- Philips Android Smart TVs (Android TV 5.1+)
- Sharp Android Smart TVs (Android TV 5.1+)
- Sony Android Smart TVs (Android TV 5.1+)
Phone and Tablet
- iPhone & iPad (iOS 11+)
- VARIOUS (Android Mobile 5.1+)
- Chrome (Win 49+, OS X 55+)
- Edge (13+)
- Firefox (47+)
- IE (11+ on Windows 8.1+)
- Safari (8+ on Mac OS X 10.11+)
- Amazon Fire TV (OS 5.1+)
- Fire TV Cube
- Apple TV (tvOS 11.0+)
- Apple TV 4K A1842 (tvOS 11.0+)
- Apple TV A1625 (tvOS 11.0+)
- Kaon KSTB2020
- MiBox (Android TV 5.1+)
- nVidia Shield (Android TV 5.1+)
- Sagemcom DIW387 UHD
- Amazon Fire TV Gen 3 (OS 6.2+)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K (OS 6.2+)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick Gen 2 (OS 5.2+)
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote
- Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote
- Fire TV Cube, hands-free with Alexa and 4K Ultra HD, streaming media player
- NVIDIA SHIELD TV Gaming Edition - 4K HDR Streaming Media Player
Don’t have any of these devices? Click here for quick links to purchase some of our favorite devices to enjoy HomeStream TV on!