Fourth of July is around the corner, and there’s no better place to celebrate than in Charleston! Home Telecom has rounded up the best activities and firework displays in the area, so make sure to check them out.
Fourth of July Fireworks Events
- 4th of July Festival - The Kiawah Island’s Sundown Festival is in Night Heroin Park and will feature live music, inflatables, crafts, photo booths, and southern lawn games. Admission is free, and no reservations are required. The fireworks show begins at 9:15 PM. (July 4, 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM, Kiawah Resort)
- Fourth of July at The Watch - Featuring some of the best views in all of Charleston, The Watch Rooftop will be open from 7:00 PM to 11: 00 PM. The menu will feature a low country BBQ feast in a buffet and features pulled pork and fried chicken with all the fixings, including street corn, deviled eggs and carrot cake. Space is limited, and tickets are required. Book here.
- Fabulous Fourth in the Creek - The City of Goose Creek is holding its annual Fourth of July Celebration, which features a terrific fireworks display. This free event features live music from Calhoun’s Calling, food vendors and activities for children. (July 4, 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM, Goose Creek Municipal Center)
- Patriots Point Fireworks Blast - Fireworks will light up the night sky behind the iconic USS Yorktown with an array of red, white and blue fireworks to celebrate the Fourth of July! Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the celebration is limited to the shore, and no USS Yorktown Flight Deck tickets will be issued. The fireworks celebration will feature local music and food trucks. (July 4, 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM, Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum)
- Carolina Girl Yacht - If you want to enjoy the fireworks from the sea, book a sunset cruise, and you’re sure to have the best seats in the house of the fireworks in Charleston Harbor. (July 4, 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM; tickets available here)
- Moncks Corner - The Town of Moncks Corner has a 4th of July Firework Celebration on Saturday, July 3, at the Regional Recreation Complex. Both admission and parking are free! (July 3, 9:00 PM, Regional Recreation Complex)
Fourth of July Weekend Activities
- Charleston Farmers Market - Enjoy the Charleston Farmers Market on Saturday, July 3, from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM in Marion Square. Fresh, in-season produce includes beans, beets, blackberries, blueberries, broccoli, butter beans, cantaloupes, cilantro, green onions, leeks, mixed leafy greens and more!
- First Saturday Stroll - Visit downtown Charleston on July 3 and visit participating art galleries featuring special exhibits and meeting the artist series. Learn more and get a printable or downloadable map.