Summer vacation is in full swing, and if you’re looking for kid-friendly shows for your children this summer, you’ve come to the right place! We have a list of binge-worthy shows your kids can stream this summer.
- Merlin – Ideal for teens, preteens and younger kids that aren’t easily scared, Merlin is about the relationship between the young King Arthur and Merlin. Clever, funny and wholesome, if your kids loved Harry Potter, they’ll be smitten with Merlin. (Available on Netflix and Amazon Prime.)
- The Mandalorian – If your kids love Star Wars, they’ll enjoy this offshoot. The rating reflects the typical fight scenes in Star Wars but is limited in gore and blood. Adorable Baby Yoda steals the scenes in this sci-fi series, making it a must-watch for the whole family. (Available on Disney+.)
- Lost in Space – This original series follows the space adventures of the Robinson family. There is some mild swearing at times and comments only adults will understand, but aside from that, this family-friendly show features limited violence and portrays strong family values. (Available on Netflix.)
- Robin Hood – The BBC Robin Hood series is full of adventure and action. This kid-friendly show features a mix of plot lines and interesting characters and is an excellent remake of a classic tale. (Available on Amazon Prime.)
- Turner & Hooch – For parents that were fans of the original Tom Hank’s Turner & Hooch movie, you’ll likely enjoy this remake. It’s a police-oriented show, so be prepared for gunfire and curse words, but they did minimize blood scenes to help make it more kid-friendly. (Available on Disney+)
- Gortimer Gibbons – Gortimer and his two friends, Ranger and Mel, explore magical mysteries and adventures in their town. The show features three seasons, and the storyline doesn’t cease to be engaging. (Available on Amazon Prime.)
- The InBESTigators – This Australian show follows four school kids that open an investigation office to explore peculiar mysteries in their town. (Available on Netflix.)
- The Worst Witch – This light-hearted version of Harry Potter follows Mildred attending witch school. (Available on Netflix.) The Mysterious Benedict Society – Four gift orphans attend a special school and are tasked with solving a vital mystery that could save humanity. (Available on Disney+.)
- Phineas and Ferb – Follow the adventures of Phineas and Ferb, two brothers who take on a project in an attempt to have the best summer ever. (Available on Disney+.)
Explore Affordable MyBundle TV Options
If you’re looking for affordable streaming options for your kids this summer, explore Home Telecom’s on-demand streaming options.