Fun-Filled Lowcountry and Charleston Fall Activities to Celebrate
Crisp autumn leaves and cool air welcome this season’s Charleston fall activities, and we guarantee you won’t miss a moment of the action! So take a sneak peek at what’s happening in the greater Charleston and Lowcountry areas and mark your calendar.
Greater Charleston Fall Activities in 2022
We’ve compiled a list of the fun Charleston fall activities that we look forward to this month.
2022 Charleston Beer Fest – The ultimate Charleston SC activities are held on October 22 from 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM at Riverfront Park in North Charleston. This event features beer games, food trucks, music, over 40 breweries and 100 craft beers. Please purchase your tickets in advance directly from their website.
Charleston Halloween Pub Crawl – For adults only, this fantastic annual pub crawl doesn’t disappoint. Participate in costume contests while sipping your favorite adult beverages on October 22, October 29 and October 31. Remember to purchase tickets in advance.
Run Like the Devil – On October 22, participate in the CCS Run Like the Devil 5K and Fun Run at Kiawah River Fall Festival. There’s a wide array of events to sign up for online, and this event benefits the Charleston Collegiate School.
- Lowcountry Light the Night – On October 27 at 6:00 PM, gather at Riverfront Park to celebrate the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s Light the Night event. Together people will gather to remember those friends and families touched by blood cancer.
- The Charleston Museum Halloween Party – Whether you’re looking to see mummies, bats or skeletons, this museum’s Halloween party has something for everyone on October 28 from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM! Make sure to wear your costume and trick or treat while learning about creepy and spooky items in the museum’s collections. Purchase your tickets online via their website.
- Halloween Masquerade Ball – Attend the Nick Price Foundation’s 6th Annual Gold Party on October 29 at 7:00 PM at Charleston’s oldest building, built in 1799, the South Carolina Society Hall. Purchase all-inclusive tickets in advance and enjoy a live band, open bar, hors-d’oeuvres and some spooky entertainment. Tickets are available via their website.
- Trunk or Treat – Join us at Main Street and Railroad Avenue in Moncks Corner on October 26th from 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM for a family-friendly trick-or-treat event. There will be a costume contest, haunted house, games, and more!
- West Farm Corn Maze - Come get lost at the West Farm Corn Maze! Starting September 30th through October 30th you can enjoy the corn maze, pumpkin barn, animal viewing, hay ride, and apple slingshot and more!
Take a peek here at more Charleston fall activities or updated information.