For a monthly fee of $4.99*, the following items are provided by the plan:
- Technicians will perform a 10-Point check during any visit to your location involving Home Telecom Security services.
- All equipment/battery issues that are covered by the agreement will be repaired at no additional cost.**
*Installed Security equipment has a 12-month warranty included with our BASE plan. Customers not opting for the plan, but still under the 12-month manufacturer warranty.
**When a low battery signal is transmitted to Home Telecom’s monitoring center, Home Telecom will dispatch a technician to replace the battery and perform the 10-point check. After the initial warranty period, a customer opting out of the plan will pay regular parts and labor fees.
10-Point Check List
- Check installation, location, all equipment and devices against specification.
- Check operation of all detection devices.
- Inspect all flexible connections.
- Check main and stand-by battery power supplies, including charging rates.
- Check control unit for correct operation.
- Check remote signaling equipment physical connections.
- Test remote signaling equipment communications to the Alarm Receiving Center.
- Check all audible warning and alarm devices.
- Check to ensure system is fully operational.
- Provide a signed report.